In this construction game cartoon for children we’ll build a rocket ship, hear rocket ship sound effects and launch it into space.
Dear spectators, we invite you to take an excursion to the Miyazak-Dizyaka Spaceport (launch site) and fly our rocket into space to see the Earth, the Moon, the Sun and the stars from orbit! You will find out what parts a rocket is made of, why it’s made in stages and what is a booster rocket, how a rocket engine works and what fuel it uses, what is the reactive force, how the rocket is placed in a vertical position and launched into space, what is the aurora and why it occurs, how the transition between day and night occurs on Earth, what will happen if you pour a liquid in a weightless environment, what astronauts eat in orbit and how they return to Earth, why the spacecraft begins to glow when entering the atmosphere, and many more interesting things! For fans of trains and locomotives, in this video you will see diesel locomotives and you will hear the knock of wheels on a railroad bed!
Subscribe to our channel so you won’t miss our next video
Of course in our video there is some amount of fiction. Anticipating your questions, we’ll try to answer some of them :).
1) We had to move away from the version of a spacecraft with an aerodynamic fairing (a cap worn on a spacecraft and which is detached along with the emergency escape system before the separation of the boosters). Here there were aesthetic considerations—due to the fact that the camera leads the viewer inside the ship. For real rockets, the aerodynamic fairing is an important component, as it helps to reduce air resistance while launching into orbit.
2) In our video, the spacecraft changes the inclination of its orbit quite abruptly (almost from a polar orbit to an equatorial orbit), since we very much wanted to show different perspectives of the Earth. But at the moment such a radical change in orbital inclination of satellites is impossible. In this video, the rocket is launched in the Far East of Russia (where the new spaceport called Vostochny Cosmodrome is located), and the rocket’s separated stages fall into the Pacific Ocean. After about 10 minutes, the manned transport spacecraft Mizyaka-Dizyaka already goes into orbit and becomes an artificial satellite of the Earth. First, it flies over New Zealand, then over Antarctica, next Europe and the Northwest and Far East of Russia, before changing the inclination of its orbit and beginning moving against the rotation of the Earth.
3) We decided to add to our video a talking on-board computer, which reports information about the flight, and decided to give the role of talking with the MCC to the voice of the moderator, adding a special sound effect simulating a radio link.
4) The gliding descent of the command module to Earth usually takes several hours, but only a few seconds of this process are shown in our video.
5) At the end of this video, the children will surely be delighted to see the familiar tugboat from our previous “Construction game” series. In reality, a large aircraft carrier is used to transport the reentered spacecraft.
6) Astronauts do not actually drink water and other drinks in bottles like in our video, but in soft foil bags with straws. We decided to show what would occur if we tried to drink juice or water from an ordinary bottle.
And one last remark: for those who are interested in knowing what time the onboard clock shows, it is set to Greenwich Time.
We picked out music and sound effects very carefully so that even little children will not be scared by (tested on our 3-year-old son Daniel :)) So, make yourself comfortable and turn up the volume! Listen to the roar at the spaceport when the rocket is being launched! We wish you an exciting trip!
Please leave your comments below and ask any questions you have; we will be very interested to read them and we’ll try to answer. We tried very hard to please our young spectators. This video is the result of nine months of work! As they say, check it out:)
Here are a few interesting facts from the field of astronautics:
The area of a single parachute for a descending spacecraft is the size of a football field.
It takes about 10 minutes to place a spacecraft or satellite into orbit.
The ISS (International Space Station) orbits the Earth with a period of one and a half hours.
When a command module enters the atmosphere, the air around it turns into fiery plasma. Its color changes from yellow to purple as the temperature rises. The command module is covered with a special heat-resistant covering, which protects it from overheating.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://dealerout.com/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Tải game Bắn cá Golden – Game đổi thưởng đẳng cấp số 1 hiện nay
- Hướng dẫn chơi xóc đĩa ku casino cực đỉnh từ cao thủ
- BURON BỊ ĐÀY XUỐNG 18 TẦNG ĐỊA NGỤC | NƠI CÁC THANH NIÊN TRẺ TRÂU LỘNG HÀNH – BURON GAME
- Scarface: The World Is Yours – Mission #1 – Mansion Shootout (1080p 60fps)
- Minecraft Card Game from Mattel