Pingus was released in 1998 by Ingo Ruhnke with the intent to create a FOSS Lemmings clone. It’s basically Lemmings but with Penguins instead of lemmings.
If you’ve played Lemmings before, Pingus is practically the same thing. It’s a puzzle game where you have to lead a group of things (lemmings, penguins, etc) from an entrance to an exit whilst avoiding traps and other dangerous obstacles.
This video was re-uploaded from the Egee Tech channel. It was originally posted in December of 2018.
🚀 Support The Channel! Check Out These Links! 👇
☕ Follow me on Ko-Fi –
🐦 Follow me on Twitter –
🍻 Support me on Patreon –
💻 My tech channel –
Interested in your own private VPS? Sign up with Linode with this link and get a $20 credit on your account –
Did you know I produce & play all games and videos for this channel on Linux? Try out these Linux distros in a VM or a spare hard drive –
Linux Mint – (perfect for desktop users)
KDE neon – (what I use)
elementaryOS – (simple & elegant)
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Tải game Bắn cá Golden – Game đổi thưởng đẳng cấp số 1 hiện nay
- Hướng dẫn chơi xóc đĩa ku casino cực đỉnh từ cao thủ
- BURON BỊ ĐÀY XUỐNG 18 TẦNG ĐỊA NGỤC | NƠI CÁC THANH NIÊN TRẺ TRÂU LỘNG HÀNH – BURON GAME
- Scarface: The World Is Yours – Mission #1 – Mansion Shootout (1080p 60fps)
- Minecraft Card Game from Mattel