Johnny Mnemonic, Keanu Reeves’ second best character named John, may not be the high water mark of his career, but it’s a significant piece of sci-fi nonetheless. Cyberpunk pioneer William Gibson’s original short story about a data trafficker with a time bomb in his headset the stage for decades worth of movie tropes you know and love. So how does a Sci-Fi classic turn into a great piece of mid-90’s guilty pleasure cinema? It’s time to ask What’s the Difference?
Follow us Twitter:
And we’re on the Facebook:
More Recent CineFix Videos:
The Little Mermaid – What’s the Difference?
Check out our picks for best documentaries of all time!
How Spike Lee Adapted Ron Stallworth’s insane true story for BlacKkKlansman
I’m gonna need you to stay late and watch these Things You Didn’t Know About Office Space, mmkay?
What’s the difference between Stephen King’s Pet Sematary and Mary Lambert’s film?
Don’t miss our analysis of 3 brilliant moments from Akira Kurosawa’s High and Low!
Here are some things you didn’t know about Unbreakable and Split!
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Tải game Bắn cá Golden – Game đổi thưởng đẳng cấp số 1 hiện nay
- Hướng dẫn chơi xóc đĩa ku casino cực đỉnh từ cao thủ
- BURON BỊ ĐÀY XUỐNG 18 TẦNG ĐỊA NGỤC | NƠI CÁC THANH NIÊN TRẺ TRÂU LỘNG HÀNH – BURON GAME
- Scarface: The World Is Yours – Mission #1 – Mansion Shootout (1080p 60fps)
- Minecraft Card Game from Mattel